Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lauren's last day of Kindergarten

Lauren's 1st day of kindergarten--Aug 26, 2009

Lauren's last day of Kindergarten--June 10, 2010 (note to self--it's TIME to finish painting the black bench...it can't be that hard to flip the bench over and paint the bottoms of the legs, right?)

Every day we walk to school, and I usually walk her into the classroom. Occasionally, I would drive and drop her off to cross the street with friends. I dropped her this morning so I could finish getting Kate ready for her last day, and watched her walk off with her friends. I have to admit, I got a smidge teary watching her walk away. Sigh.

During the graduation, I kept throwing Charlie some food and hoping he stayed somewhat near me. I couldn't find him until someone pointed in front of me. He had planted himself on some stranger's lap, and didn't get up. Very un-characteristic. But very convenient.

Mrs. Kuehfuss--seriously the bomb teacher.

Good-bye Room #1...

No comments: