My kids love playdoh, and it's not on the forbidden list yet in our house. That list includes anything with glitter (and I mean anything (stuff from school gets thrown away immediately), nail polish, and and paint. But playdoh, while a bit messy, is allowable and my kids love it...Charlie will play for a long time, even by himself.
Class party at school...
Bike-a-thon at school--this is Kate's third and final year at preschool--she's so ready for Kindergarten!
I get such a laugh over some of Lauren's creations. She is so entertained by a pile of art supplies/toys...this picture was probably taken at 10 at night--her creative juices really get going late at night--she used a tupperware lid, pens and pencils, and duct tape to make a sled and harness for her stuffed animals...
This is where Brooke hangs out--A LOT...and those groceries on the side-bar? It took me 3 days to get the bags unpacked and put away...that's the way I roll these days...
She has sort of out-grown this bouncer--she sits up and forward in it now...it's sort of freaky to turn and see her sitting straight up! I love the new wood floors, but it's a real drag for a baby. We had wood floors when Kate was this age, but there was also a big rug where she could roll around. Where am I supposed to put Brooke when the floor is so hard? Suggestions? Somehow she needs to learn to crawl...
If Charlie takes a good nap (usually 3+ hours) he's up till late with his side-kick Lauren...my kids always play the BEST at night...why can't they do this during the day, when they are supposed to be awake?



1 comment:
Life keeps going on, huh? Your kids keep getting bigger-- Lauren especially. Your kitchen looks great! Glad you are well.
Post a Comment