Saturday, March 1, 2008

A Not-So-Secret Binge

After feeling guilty for finishing off the ice cream after promising Lauren that we'd save some for her, Andy and I both dumped a bite-ful back into the carton and put it back in the freezer for a different night...this night we scooped out the 2 bitefuls and gave them to her after dinner. Apparently she felt cheated...I walked back into the kitchen after dinner and found this...I quietly grabbed the camera off the counter to take a picture...

6 comments:

Valerie Wise Christensen said...

Hey Shannon, so glad I found your blog! How many times have I sneaked treats I meant for the kids (or to save for FHE). But you are all cute and skinny and have nothing to show for any sneaking. I'm not so lucky. ;)

(oh, it's me, Valerie C.)

Montgomery Family said...

So funny! Love Lauren's tights!!

Anonymous said...

She is my kind of girl! I could go for an ice cream binge right about now.

Becky said...

Very funny - smart girl!

Marcy said...

So does she get her sweet tooth from her momma? ;o)

Too funny Shannon! Loved the pics.

Wendy Blocker said...

Hi. I think you guys used to live in my ward long ago in Rancho Cucamonga. I stumbled onto your blog very randomly and thought you looked so familiar. It took me forever to figure it out and I don't know if you remember us or not, but anyway, kind of funny.