I have a new hobby going on over here...taking pictures...we got a Canon Rebel a few weeks ago and I think I'm in love all over again...I'm a wanna-a-be photographer. I've read almost every page of the manual, and still don't understand most of it...perhaps a few classes will help? Here are some of my recent attempts...the theme is, "how close can I get my kid's face without going blurry?" Kate and Charlie were my subjects for most of it...Lauren was in school...she is VERY sick of my camera...as is Kate...Charlie probably is too, but he just smiles at me like a good boy...
That camera is fantastic, and the pics (esp of Kate) are darling. You're gonna have fun with that thing. Looks like I have something else to save for. Bah!
I love taking pictures because you can never go backwards only forwards. I love capturing special moments aND CLOSEUPS AND ONES WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW i'M TAKING PICTURES OF THEM. i WANT A CANONM REBEL SOOO BAD. ANYHOW i HEARD YOU GO TO MOVIES ALONE. sO DO i MAYBE WE CAN ACTUALLY HOOK UPAND GO TOGETHRER.I think your rad and great and maybe I should join the moms gruop too. Keep my mind off this crap at home. Great pictures by the way.Happy Valentines day and have fun eat eat eat!!!!
6 comments:
These are great pictures! The clarity is fantastic! I could even see some of Lauren's little freckles.
don't even get me started on how badly I want one of those things!!! oooh you make me envious :-)
love all the pics!!!!
That camera is fantastic, and the pics (esp of Kate) are darling. You're gonna have fun with that thing. Looks like I have something else to save for. Bah!
I love Kate's frown. So cute!
I love taking pictures because you can never go backwards only forwards. I love capturing special moments aND CLOSEUPS AND ONES WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW i'M TAKING PICTURES OF THEM. i WANT A CANONM REBEL SOOO BAD. ANYHOW i HEARD YOU GO TO MOVIES ALONE. sO DO i MAYBE WE CAN ACTUALLY HOOK UPAND GO TOGETHRER.I think your rad and great and maybe I should join the moms gruop too. Keep my mind off this crap at home. Great pictures by the way.Happy Valentines day and have fun eat eat eat!!!!
Very cute pictures! It wouldn't do me any good to have a nice camera... my pictures would probably be awful, anyway!
Your girls are so precious!
Post a Comment