3 kids playing together...one dressed for the day, one in PJs, one mostly naked...I think it's only a matter of a very short time before Charlie becomes a total bother to his sisters, instead of a semi-passive observer of their activities...

Sunday afternoons can be VERY hard to fill when you have little kids--a recent Sunday brought a fort in the still-empty living room...even Charlie got invited...

What Charlie is up to lately...emptying cupboards, playing with pans, banging utensils, unloading the dishwasher...






Kate has the DARKEST eyes with a strong hint of orange in them...

And Charlie has very GREY eyes--almost the absence of color--recently we went swimming at a friend's house that had redone her pool bottom--his eyes matched the pool floor--a grey/green/blue...very different from my girls

Swimming lessons...

Last day of class brought diving board fun--everyone was getting a kick out of Lauren and her tricks...




And Kate sat with me and enjoyed an entire box of sour straws...
So long my friend...I've already told you how I feel...I will miss you!

I came home one night this week with a few new things for the pool, including 2 new pairs of goggles for Lauren (we've already lost 2 pairs)--apparently she was so excited she had to change her clothes--this is what I found when I went in before going to bed...her white birth mark on her leg really shows up every summer...her legs tan, but the mark stays light

Lauren and her original BFF from Glendale--it doesn't matter how long it is between playdates, it's as if no time has passed when these 2 get back together...
Seriously, I'm so tired right now...I just wanted to get these up tonight...Lauren had her last day of Preschool today--I have very very mixed feelings about that. Can't believe she starts K in less than a month, and Kate will be going to Preschool 2 mornings a week...WHAAAAT?
4 comments:
Where did the grey eyes come from? Shay has them as well. We never know what color to tell her her eyes are.
The girls' room looks adorable!!! When we get our house (LOL!) you must tell me how to decorate it! I'm afraid I might pick out bright yellow wallpaper or something paisley!
that ok shannon, life moves fast. Just enjoy it now. Your such a great friend and I hope you guys have fun on your cruise.
I love your kids, they are so cute. I love Kate's cute hair, especially in the pic where she's eating the sour straws. Oooh, my mouth just watered as I typed that...yum! And I LOVE LOVE LOV
E the bead board in the girls room. Could you please come and do that in Paige's room for me?
Post a Comment