
This is a sad post to write...one of my very closest friends is moving to Boston this weekend with her cute family so her husband can continue his education (will there be a post-post-doc next?!?) Sarah R. and I have a tight relationship, and it is HARD to see her go...originally we were a trio, with Shelley C...we hung out all the time and our kids were good friends...Shelley left us for Tokyo 18 months ago, and now we talk on the phone and see each other in the summer...that left Sarah and I living close by...when we first met in the Fall of 2005 there was just Lauren...now check out these 5 kids!
Lauren...

Chloe...

Abbie...

Kate...

Charlie...

It was hard when I moved last summer, but Sarah and Chloe came to visit often, and Sarah referred to our girls as sisters. Now I'm the one left behind, and it's tough...I will miss her very much and the closeness we have shared...yes, I will most certainly go to Boston to visit, but we all know that it's not the same. We met for lunch one last time this past week, had a great visit, and shed some tears.

Good luck in Boston! Enjoy that big house and yard and the crab cookouts! I love you friend!
4 comments:
Hey! Where is you friend moving to in Boston? You should come visit her. We have room!
sad days! you are both such awesome people! And seriously, a good looking group of kiddos!
Great pics! Did you ask someone to take the pics? or did lauren snap them?
Maybe we will have to do a summer girls trip to Boston sometime. That is the worst thing about living here is that everyone moves somewhere else eventually. We will be going back to BYU this fall for an MBA too.
There is a girl in the Alhambra ward who is thinking of moving to Glendora. Her name is Kristin Valle. She said you went to girls camp once together, but I think that was before she was married. She met her husband in the Huntington ward. Anyway I have her your phone number I had from the old Stake directory, but didn't know if you had a new one.
Her phone number is 626-576-1655. She just wants some info about the area and where to move to.
Hope all is well.
Gretchen
ps. Hope to see you this summer when Shelley is here.
SO sad. It is as hard to leave Pasadena as it is to be left behind!
Post a Comment