Friday, June 12, 2009

Good luck Grad...

Lauren "graduated" from preschool this week, although she'll continue to attend through the summer...she's really made some great friends that she talks about all the time. It's fun to watch them interact and get excited to see each other. Hard to believe it's been 2 years...I LOVE her neighborhood school that she'll be attending in the fall, and there are several kids from Church and the community that will all begin Kindergarten together...and a great thing is that we're close enough to walk to school...I can also walk Kate to her preschool...



With her teacher Ms. Gina...


Here is her very first day of preschool in Sept 2007...can't believe how the girls have grown...now Lauren is off to K and Kate's turn at preschool has come...time passes so quickly.




1 comment:

megan said...

wow! she looks a lot younger in those beginning preschool pictures! made me wish I had taken more of caden!

congrats to lauren! and momma!