





Tessa baby, we forgive you for crying every time we got too close to you...

Valerie, Charlotte, Chris and Noah...they represented all of us at Church on Sunday morning...the rest of us saved them a spot at the beach...


I bathed Kate in the kitchen sink one night...with the water directly behind her.


Valerie, Allison, Kerri and me...Allison and I grew up together, but the rest of us met freshman year at BYU...


Hosing off feet before coming into the house...usually to no avail...there was sand everywhere--the way it should be living on the sand.


Our house is the blue one directly behind the kids...DC, Katie, Kate, Noah, Charlotte and Lauren...we had two 4-year olds, one 3-year old, two 2-year olds, one 1-year old, a 7-month old, 4 month old, and 2 month old...and surprisingly every child got great naps and we all slept well at night---the challenge in finding a beach house was locating one with enough space for us--this one had 6 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms--space...check.

DC and Katie



We got the kids ready for bed one night, and then decided to walk along the beach...we walked till the sun went down...beautiful...Oxnard, really? You did not disappoint.

We keep hoping that with all these kids, someone will grow up and marry...Kate would be one lucky girl to get Noah B.


Don flying kites with the kids one morning...the blue sky and water were so pretty this morning...




Hey Mitchells...thanks for hauling the Wii to the beach...so, so fun...and Chris? I'm sorry I said that your singing was awful...it's just that it was almost midnight and I was trying to sleep and you sounded like a dog with the flu, maybe not even that good...but anyway, sorry. I'd never have the guts to be the singer, so I give you credit.

11 comments:
it looks and sounds heavenly
you guys are awesome
btw...that last family picture would be perfect on a tile!
How fun!! I loved this post---my favorite shots are Lauren flying the kite, Kate in the "tub" and the family pic on the end. Gorgeous!
ohhhhh I just LOVE it! I feel like I just spent a day at the beach. Your family is super cute and I love that you still hang out with Allison and now I want to go to Oxnard with my friends. Who knew!? And it's probably more affordable then say Newport?
How funny. We vacation at Silverstrand every year, which is right next to Mandalay shore. We love it. Its the perfect family vacation. Jared's family has been doing if for over 20 years.
So fun to see my girls still together! Looks like a wonderful time!
sniff, sniff...memories
Looks like so much fun! Glad you had a good time.
You guy seriously do so many fun things. I am extremely jealous. That beach house looks amazing. My kids have NEVER been to the beach. I know...deprived. I don't even know if they would enjoy having the sand in every crack and the water frigid. I'll have to plan a vacation to find out. Your kids are getting big and are still so stinkin cute.
I am so jealous!! Looks like such a great time and what great weather. Great faily picture at the end!
Sorry I missed your call yesterday. I'll call you soon.
Glad u enjoyed some sun because we didn't here. Looks like a blast. Happy times are great with good friends.
Awesome! That is one heck of a way to set the summer mood! BTW, totally got Samantha into an OT for her eating and we are on our way! My fingers are crossed that someday she will try something non-carb!
Post a Comment