It feels like the day after Christmas--it's hard to come down from such a fun month. I have a lot to post in the coming days about our trip to Idaho and my sister's wedding this past weekend, but these 5 pictures will suffice for the night. We had an incredibly fun time visiting Andy's family in Idaho for 9 days...we relaxed, ate, water-skied, 4-wheeled, camp-fired, and had a really nice time. My sister Laura got married on Saturday, and apart from my own wedding, it was the most beautiful wedding and reception I've ever seen, aside from a movie, although Andy and I commented that it could have been a movie...being the incredibly talented design people that my parents are, no detail was spared, and we ate, laughed and danced till late in the night. I hated to see it end, and I felt sort of "down" on Sunday...
Of all the nice pictures I need to post, these next 3 have to be some of my favorites...oh dear Kate...
Check out the double chin and beaver teeth...Andy thinks there is an uncanny resemblance to Susan Boyle of "Britain's Got Talent"...I have to agree.

Then these 2 gems...




2 comments:
I can't even tell you how much I love those pictures of Kate! I seriously laughed out loud! SO FUNNY!
Your sister looked beautiful--and so was the reception. Can't wait to see more pictures from it.
More pics please!!!!! The girls look so cute! We want to see what everyone else was wearing too, please. Also, a close up on Laura. Wow, I sound demanding. Sorry.
Post a Comment