Monday, May 19, 2008

Beat the heat...

We hit the pool for the 3rd time in 4 days this afternoon...this is the first week that I have had no lessons on Monday afternoon, and it was certainly welcome. The weather has been so hot here the past few days, and though the pool was cold at first, it sure felt good. Andy was off really early today, so he came too, and I think Max had a blast with him...another male presence with all the girls...these pictures are actually after all (except Max) got out of the pool, although they were still playing around so much that Lauren ended up all wet again and went home in an extra swim diaper...very humiliating for a 3 year old...


I love the look on Mia's face in this picture...these girls have so much fun together...

This is how Kate holds her mouth for 23 of 24 hours a day...lip tucked in...I actually asked her Pediatrician if it would affect her bite like a pacifier...she uses it as a pacifier and is always sucking on her lip when she is asleep...like sucking her thumb, but her lip...hard habit to break.

Chloe was a riot with this apple...Niki gave this to her, and this is all that was left...she had eaten through the core all the way to the other side, and this apple nub was all that was left

Lauren looks like one of those 16 year old girls that's trying to pose for the camera...hope it was just a passing look...



Max announced that it was WAY too cold to swim when he first got in half way, but then a bumble bee that got too close forced him to jump in completely...and Niki was basically walking out the gate before she could get this kid out...I'm sure this weather won't last, so we won't be able to keep up this swimming pace, but it's sure been fun the past few days!

4 comments:

dana said...

Looks like fun and yes, perfect way to beat the heat.
Are you going to do weekly swim days at your mom's house this summer? I'm sad Shelley's place is gone :(

The Facks of Life said...

Cute pictures. You have to come for the weekly pool days this summer so Mia and Lauren can play. Thanks for inviting us, it was a nice break from our routine. Fun post!

Marcy said...

Oh my goodness, is Lauren ever looking more and more like you. Wow! And Kate is so big. What great pictures. Pool days are the best! Wish I lived close enough to join you. Sigh

Kizzycakes said...

more pictures of pregnant bellies please...