Friday, October 31, 2008
About a Boy...
I'm happy to finally post that Charles Stephen Hyer is here! Charlie was born October 29th at 12:15 AM...8 pounds, 10 oz...all went very smoothly. Very faint contractions started around 4 in the afternoon...they got stronger...Andy and I went crazy and cleaned the house, organized all the toys, folded the laundry, did the dishes, cut paint drops out of the carpet, mopped all the tile, vacuumed all the carpet, bathed the kids and got them ready for bed, then drove to my parents' house to put them to bed. (Not to mention the major Costco run in the morning by Kate and I)...we finally got the kids asleep at Grandma and Grandpa's house, and we headed out to the hospital. They checked us in around 9:30 and he was born at 12:15 AM...here are some pictures...I'll post more info later...







Welcome Charlie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
37 comments:
YEAH for Charlie! He is beautiful. Ok, so his name is Charles Stephen (my 2 brother's names) AND he was born on my birthday! He's part Ellis!!! We will always have a special bond! Ok, enough about me. He is seriously adorable and the picture of the girls with him is precious. Congrats!!
Congratulations Shannon and Andy. He is adorable. GO BLUE!!
He is BEAUTIFUL! Sienna was 8 lbs 9oz as well. I can't wait to hear how long he was. What a cutie pie! I can't wait to meet him. Lots of kisses!!!!
Congratulations. It was so fun to see the pictures! We can't wait to meet him? I thought it was so funny that you cleaned your house so well before you headed off to the hospital! Love, Jan and Cordell
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Charlie is beautiful!!! You are amazing, Shannon. Way to go! (Haha, those pictures bring back memories!!)
Congrats! I still can't believe that I dreamt you had him while you were having him! He is adorable and looks like he belongs! I can't wait to see him in person.
oh, and you amaze me how you are always so prepared and ready by the time you pop. You should write a book...
I was just thinking about you yesterday and wondering how you were doing!
I just love big babies! Hooray for handsome Charlie. He looks like he has great color and 2 very loving sisters. Let's hope Kate doesn't drag him around like her bunny! LOL! :)
What a cute little boy! You are going to have so much fun with him. Can't wait to see you guys again.
He is so adorable. I love that first picture--he looks so plump and content.
Can't wait to meet him!
Oh Shannon! Congrats. We are so happy things went well. What a big boy!!! He is beautiful and it looks like the girls are ready for some fun. Next time call ME so I can come clean your house for you you crazy fool. I'm the same way though. Lots of love and congrats.
THe Hunts
Shannon, congrats on little Charlie!!! What fun to have a little BOY for 2 big sisters to love:) I love keeping updated by reading your blog... Take care, Julie & Brittany
I love that one of you and Charlie, and the one of Kate looking like she wanted to jump IN his bassinet with him! lol...how darling is Charlie?!? Congrats you guys! I'm so thrilled all went well (crazy girl for cleaning so much while in labor!) and he's here safe and sound.
Did I tell you that Leda was 8.10 just like Charlie? Perfect size, I think!
I'll catch up with you on the phone one of these days. I'm sorry we kept missing each other yesterday...Good luck getting settled at home you momma to THREE! Strap on your seatbelt, it's quite the ride! lol, but you can DO it and you WILL do it so well. Yahoo for Charlie!
Congratulations! I have been checking often for any news! He is beautiful! I love Kate's excited face in the picture as she is looking at the new baby. You are amazing that you did so much before the delivery! You are super woman! Fast delivery! Whoo hoo! Hope everything goes well and recovery is good. Get lots of sleep, three kids is way much harder! Fun but harder, at least for me. Congratulations again!
Congrats, Shannon!! He really is a beautiful little boy. Love the name Charlie, it's adorable. Way to go!!
Congrats! I think he looks like Andy.
Glad you got a lot done before heading to the hospital. I love coming home to a clean house.
Charlie's a cutie!
congrats shannon! your family is beautiful!
He's so handsome! Congrats again! I can't wait to meet him. I was jealous when Joseph said he got to see him today. He said he's very cute and that you were up and moving and looked like you were doing well, Shannon. Yay! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations!! How considerate for Charles to come early and not make you have to share your birthday. By the way it is your birthday already in Tokyo, so Happy Birthday. He is a gorgeous baby.
Hooray he's here!! Congratulations! Babies are such miracles. I LOVE the sweetness of holding a sleeping baby, then how exciting it is for them to open their little eyes.
I always am sad to see them get bigger and grow out of that stage where they fit in a little ball on your chest...but I am pleasantly surprised how their increased interaction helps me welcome their getting bigger.
What a perfect little boy. Best of luck to you.
yes yes welcome charlie!! he's so handsome!! can't wait to see even more pics of him!! and I clean and run errands like crazy before I got to the hospital as well. hope you are doing well!
Congrats!!!! That is so exciting. I can't believe how much you got accomplished knowing that you were going to have that baby soon. He is adorable! Good luck with everything blue.
What a beautiful boy! Congratulations!
Oh my gosh!! He is BEAUTIFUL!! Seriously! Gorgeous!!! And it is not possible that you just had a baby and you look so amazing! Way to go super momma!!! Welcome Charlie!
What a sweet little guy!! Congratulations on little Charlie. He's definately a keeper!!!
Congratulations! Hurray for you! He looks like a beautiful little boy. We can't wait to see more pictures!
What a big, gorgeous boy! Congratulations :) I am in amazement on how much you accomplished the day he was born. I'm pretty sure I did nothing but milk my mild contractions in order for a 2nd, 3rd, 4th foot rub.
Can't wait to meet him.
He is so adorable. I love his big eyes. i can't believe how busy you were up until his birth. That is crazy. Well, I am still here being pregnant. I went to the dr today and nothing has changed. I am still 70% ephased and 0 cm dilated. Anyway, the girls are so cute with their brother. Congrats.
congrats shannon and happy birthday! yay for charlies! they almost have the same birthday too. he is gorgeous. (only 12 months to go!)
How wonderful! Congratulations. Your family is so cute. I love the pictures of the girls too. The one of Kate next to the bassinet at the hospital is adorable.
What a cutie. Congrats Andy and Shannon! Don't let Kate whack him too hard
Hooray! We are so glad that he is finally here. He looks like he'll fit right in with the family. Congrats!
Oh Charlie is so cute. Congrats! The pictures of your girls are beautiful.
hooray! so beautiful. these pictures do make me excited. i love that one of the girls holding charlie. he is such a handsome fellow. and you look great! congrats to you guys. now embrace the madness!
congratulations~ I'm glad you had an easy birth. He sure looks beautiful.
So cute! You have beautiful newborns. As soon as I saw that picture of you holding him I couldn't help but think how nice that is to FINALLY get it out and not be pregnant anymore.
We'll be over to visit soon. Can we have Lauren for a day sometime? I'll call!
Congrats!
You have so much to be proud of. Charlie is so cute and you are awesome and documenting your life on photos. I love it! A few comments:
-The girls white Table is awesome, so PB style.
-I feel like I got a little glimpse of your new home. So nice!
-I got to see you pregnant. You looked great!
-It took me by surprise the the Hansen's have grandson that old! Which also sparked an idea for next years Halloween costumes.
-The studio photos of the girls are so cute.
-Your Blog is amazing. Keep it up.
amy
Oh my gosh! I don't get that much stuff done, well, ever! "Hey Charlie, light a match!" (If you don't know what movie that is from, I'll tell you).
Love you Hyers Five!
Post a Comment