These did turn out so cute! So did Kate's below. I sure wish I could get Sophie to smile like that! She was less than cooperative at our photo shoot last week. Your girls are both really photogenic, and it helps that they're beautiful, too.
Those are adorable! Your girls always look so sweet. I hear that you have good news! He's finally here! I hope everything is going well and congratulations!
6 comments:
oooh! I love the 3rd and 5th ones the best!!! Those turned out really well!! And they actually look like they like each other..that's a plus! :-)
Oh my gosh, those pictures are too adorable. Your girls look So cute!
These did turn out so cute! So did Kate's below. I sure wish I could get Sophie to smile like that! She was less than cooperative at our photo shoot last week. Your girls are both really photogenic, and it helps that they're beautiful, too.
Really cute pictures Shannon! They are both so adorable.
On a side note, do you need me to come over and break your water yet? I will!
Those are adorable! Your girls always look so sweet. I hear that you have good news! He's finally here! I hope everything is going well and congratulations!
Great pictures and cute girls!
Post a Comment