Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Kate's 2 Year Pictures

I used to get pictures taken of the girls (actually Lauren) more often than I do currently...now it's an annual thing. Here are some of the pics that just came back for Kate's 2 Year...I was pleased with the way they turned out...she was like a mannequin...I couldn't believe it...all I had to do was wave the thought of a sucker in front of her, and she smiled, she crossed legs, held her hands...did whatever the lady asked! When it was over, she said, "sucker?" She got 3...






I just got pics taken of both girls together also, and was again pleased with the result, but don't have them back yet...

6 comments:

The Facks of Life said...

Cute little girl! When you have that baby I have boy things for you that my baby never wore because it was too hot. Also, I have a million breast pads for you...I know you're a big fan of them :)

Rees Family said...

They turned out so cute. I love those dresses, especially the first one. It makes me want fall and cold weather to actually arrive. We are getting family pictures done tomorrow and I could not be more excited. I might have to try the sucker thing. We'll see how that works. Good luck getting all the last minute details ready. I keep checking for the post that shows you went in early and popped that baby out. Can't wait for pictures. Karen and I want some hospital glamour shots of you please. (hair styled, make up perfect, baby just popped out) :)

Erica said...

CUTE, CUTE, CUTE!!!

Marcy said...

She is just so adorable Shannon! Those pictures turned out so great! And boy do I need to call you before you have this baby or I'll feel like a terrible friend! I can't believe you are due in a week and already 4 cm! You look SO beautiful! I'm glad you got spoiled by baby showers and received lots of love! Can't wait to see baby C!

xo

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have alot of great updates on your blog. I can't believe baby Charlie is almost here! Or maybe he is already and I am just out of the loop. Kate's pictures look adorable and Laurin is a very beautiful Cinderella. You have inspired me to finish my to do list too. I went to the dr a week ago and I was 60% ephased, but that was it. I go again today, so I guess I'll see if anything has changed. I love your prego shot by the way. You look really good, and I love that maternity top.

Allison said...

SO DAMN CUTE!