What he's up to...walking full-time now, holding his own bottle, violently protests if you take something away from him...Kate beats on him a lot--after she shoved him tonight I told her that pretty soon he was going to be bigger than she was and he was going to knock her head off...she collapsed into a pile of tears on the floor and said that she wanted her head...Andy just shook his head at me and my sad display of mothering...it was the end of the day, what can I say?


My mother in law has told me several times of watching Andy pick up a car and zoom it on the floor (after 5 girls)...here's Andy's boy doing it for the first time...


But while he likes his cars, he's not above pushing a pink doll stroller...
7 comments:
Your threat to Kate shouldn't have made me laugh so much, but it did. It's true!
Cute pics on all these posts!
I can one up you! I told Shay the other day that if she didn't knock it off I was going to shoot her. She started to cry and said, "but we don't have a gun!" How come my mom never got that kind of reaction when she said it to us??
Oh I just love your honest posts Shannon. You crack me up. Charlie is growing up so fast, wow! He's just adorable!
That is hilarious Shannon. I am right there with you on the end of the day tactics. I told Brooklyn if she asked me to wipe her nose one more time, I was going to throw the kleenex box at her head. She was not too happy to hear that. All the meanness in me tends to come out around 4:30 or 5 p.m. when I know Craig won't be home for another hour. Ugghhh. Your kids are the cutest and I'm loving all the updates. That Charlie gives me hope that I can have a sweet little boy. I am a little scared.
I love all things Charlie, very smooshy and cute.
the "knock your head off" comment made me laugh out loud. Thanks for the little giggle.
How am I supposed to keep up with our family when you only post once a months these days!?
Post a Comment