Thursday, September 24, 2009

Labor Day at Seal Beach

We spent Labor Day morning at Seal Beach...us and the rest of So. Cal...but so worth it. The kids love the beach and do really well for a few hours. Parking was tough this day, but luckily there's a playground right on the sand, so Andy dropped us all off with our gear so that we could play while he went and found parking.


The girls hijacked a hole that our beach-neighbors had dug...




I had to get a shot of this pathetic swim suit...I was pretty embarrassed at the beach the whole time...it was so baggy and stretched out...I guess that's the mark of a successful summer? Or maybe I just need to buy better quality suits? At least everything is covered that needs to be covered...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you have been a busy blogger. Labor day looks so fun! We were laughing so hard as we were reading your blog. I love that you told Kate that Charlie would knock her head off and she started to cry. Kids are so funny. I also love that Laurin fell asleep during time out...priceless!