Being in the negative stage that she's in currently (and hopefully not forever) she initially refused to stand up for a picture on the porch before we walked to school her first day...at least she smiled.


Getting her name tag from Ms. Maria...






When it was time for me to go, I had to try repeatedly to get Kate's attention to tell her goodbye. As evidenced in the above "play action shots," she was easily at-home at preschool and couldn't have cared less that I was leaving. I guess I'll take that over the bloody-murder screaming from some of her classmates. Some of the other moms were getting a kick out of my attempts to illicit some sort of emotional response from her that I was leaving her at school, but to no avail. Needless to say, we've both adjusted well to preschool...!
1 comment:
Okay, I was laughing soooo hard at the camcorders at the first day of preschool!!! Um, if anyone who used a camcorder at preschool is reading this then...what a wonderful supportive parent you are! ;)
Post a Comment