The tooth fairy! Our dentist noticed a few weeks ago that Lauren had 2 loose teeth...guess I should spend more time in my kids' mouths so that I would be the one to notice? Anyway...her 2 bottom teeth were quite loose, and this afternoon, while lunching with some friends, my friend Denise did the honors of pulling it out. There was no way I was going to do it--gross. I couldn't believe Lauren let her do it, but it was barely hanging on, and I guess the threats of swallowing it with her ice cream convinced her to let Denise yank it out....thanks friend, we'll be back in a week or so for the other one! Send us your bill...



Andy and I are disagreeing on how generous/cheap the tooth fairy should be....we'll see what's in our wallets on a Sunday night...
1 comment:
So how much did it end up being? I'm betting on $5. :)
Post a Comment