Sunday, January 10, 2010

Reasons to not blog...

Three reasons I don't blog enough, but should...


I hope to get caught up in the next few days...we've been traveling, celebrating, building, eating, dancing, and lots of other things. We've had brilliant weather and have spent a lot of time outside...here are a few posts from recent activities.

3 comments:

Marcy said...

OH my gosh, that bath picture makes me sad. My 3 kids are too big for that these days....they can't all fit in the tub together anymore :( sniff, sniff.

Your kids are growing up! Charlie looks SO old. I can't stand this, our kids are getting too big, too fast. Sigh.

Love the pics and the cute kids!

sachia said...

Finally, I have been waiting for your blog rebirth, welcome back. I saw your post about coming to Bunko....please do. We would love to have you!

Your kids:
are adorable
are getting huge
and please be soooo grateful that your in a home even i you have 7 layers of dust that you can't seem to get rid of from the fabulous re-model.

lyndsey said...

geez, charlie is getting so big. yay - hope you blog more soon :)