Monday, January 11, 2010

School Programs

My kids did the usual assortment of school activities and holiday programs--unfortunately I missed Lauren's because I was at a wedding in Utah, and returned home to hear that it was "the best kindergarten program ever." Bummer. At least Andy took a few pics...

Kate's class got up and sang a 10 second song, got down, and then she danced in the aisle for all the other class songs. She dances all.the.time...her most used question right now is, "do you want to see my dance moves?" When she's eating, watching TV, getting dressed, changing clothes--any of these activities are routinely interrupted with "you want to see my dance moves?" We've managed to catch it on video a few times when she thinks no one is watching...





We have been very happy with both of the girls' school situations this year. Lauren has a fantastic teacher, is learning so quickly, making friends, and having a great all-around jump into elementary school. Kate talks about her teachers and friends at school all the time, loves staying through lunch, and the only thing that concerns her teacher so far is how often she uses the bathroom--constantly. We're beginning to wonder if something is wrong--she can easily go 7 or 8 times while at school for a morning. But, I guess there are worse things.

1 comment:

Montgomery Family said...

YES!!! DId my peer pressure work? I like to think so!! Such cute pictures! My fav is Kate dancing. I laughed out loud at her asing "Do you want to see my dance moves?" So funny!! I'm so glad your girls bought into Santa! I can't wait until Paige is there. For now he's the scariest thing in the world! Thank you for giving me my Hyer fix!!!