Friday, February 15, 2008

Class of 1995...revisited


Every few months a group of us from high school get together for brunch and "catch up." Luckily we all live in the area (3 of us live within a mile of each other) and so it's easy to meet up. We eat and chat about work and families, and share any gossip about others that we knew in high school...it's always a lot of fun and very informative!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Hi Shannon, it's Kathryn from high school. I can't remember how I found your blog (maybe Christy?) but I did and I love it. I love your 2 cute little girls (I just had my 3rd girl) and I love that you look so cute and happy and I love that you hang out with Allison and get together with other friends from high school. Anyway, just wanted to say hi :)

Christy said...

What a cute picture! That is so fun you still keep in touch with them. Tell them all hello.