For those of you who don't believe that Andy and I can down a pan of brownies in an hour...here's your proof...these went into the oven after the kids went to bed (who wants to share with a greedy 3 year old?) and they looked like this within the hour...the last one was gone by the time I came into the kitchen in the morning...Andy?
5 comments:
Please. Ted and I can toast you two in a landslide brownie/cookie-eating affair. We are "fattening-our-panty-holdings" proficient.
Impressive! Can you believe I know of someone who actually doesn't like brownies???
that's what i'm talkin about! except, john would be content with one or two & i'd eat the rest. love reading your blog! we miss you guys!
I hope there was a 1/2 gallon of mint chip ice cream that went along with that...
yummmmm
Love the visual!
It's nice to know that others have the same problems with chocolate.
Post a Comment