Thursday, February 7, 2008

Tagged

I've been tagged by my niece Kinsey...here goes!


5 Things I did today:
1. Woke up to 2 kids hollering "mommy, mommy, mommy" at exactly 6:24AM
2. Went to the park twice---once in the AM, once in the PM
3. Taught 3 piano lessons
4. Washed the sheets, mattress pads, all blankets, and 3 stuffed animals from my girls' beds
5. Drove with 4 kids in my van while helping a friend with a dead battery

5 Things I need to do:
1. Go to bed (can that count as all 5?)
2. Iron the clothes...this rarely gets done...I HATE it
3. Balance my checkbook
4. Call a babysitter for Saturday night
5. Paint the kids' door...it still has white primer on it from when we moved in 2 years ago...I can't believe I just admitted that...

5 Things I'll do when I strike it rich:
1. Take an African safari
2. Buy a big house
3. Trade in the mini-van for an Audi
4. Go back to Kauai (another slice of heaven on earth) with only my husband and hire a babysitter to stay home with my kids (then I wouldn't have to feel guilty about asking my parents)
5. Buy a time share somewhere tropical

5 Places I've lived:
1. Altadena, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Jerusalem, Israel
4. Logan, UT
5. Bolivia--various places within

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Living in a small house with green carpet in Provo with 3 awesome roommates
2. Prepping for my spring term in Jerusalem
3. Contemplating a mission
4. Enjoying a crush on Tom from my Motor Learning class
5. Majoring in Physical Therapy---that didn't last!

5 of my bad qualities/habits:
1. I can't call it quits when it comes to chocolate---can we say "NO SELF CONTROL"? (I eat chocolate chips straight from the bag, too, Kinsey...the whole bag)
2. I'm stubborn---hard to believe, huh?
3. I throw things away very easily...probably more than I should...Andy knows that if he hasn't worn something in a while...look for it at Goodwill
4. I still poke earrings through my second ear piercings even though I'll never again wear earrings in them
5. My laundry is a process...it takes several days for it all to get washed and put away, and then it starts over again...notice I didn't say "iron" which only gets done on a need-basis

5 Things that people probably don't know about me:
1. I joined Weight Watchers for 2 months after I had Kate (see #1 above)
2. I love to sing---I'm just not good at it
3. I used to bite my nails when I was little
4. I love my feet---as far as feet go, I think they're pretty OK looking
5. I only just recently started plucking my eyebrows

2 comments:

dana said...

great stuff. A lot of things I didn't know about you.
btw...your eyebrows have always looked great. And I'll have to check out your feet next time you're around!

Anonymous said...

Got a half-eaten bag of chocolate chips in my cupboard right now that were supposed to be used to make Christmas cookies! HA!