We threw together a small Super Bowl party at my parents' house on Sunday and had a great time...I couldn't stop eating Allison's cookies...no joke. I'm not sure why, but everyone was rooting for the Giants, so I did too, and lo and behold...they eeked out the win at the end...a game is so much more fun if you're cheering for a specific team. What a great game!



Too many Bud Lights for Kate...she was little woozy!
Noah had a great time with his two girls--he alternated between "I love you Kate" and "I love you Lauren." I told Valerie that as long as Chris is rich, Noah can have his pick of either of our girls when they grow up!
4 comments:
I love Lauren's expression in that last shot. Shannon asked me to "get their attention", so true to my character, I acted like a fool right next to the camera. Noah and Kate are so quizzical... They're not around me enough.
I am tagging you. If you don't know what this is, don't worry, I didn't know until 2 days ago. Check out my blog to get the details. Have fun!
That picture of Kate is awesome.
What does Al do those cookies to make them so irresistible? She's like the Colonel:"He puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave for it nightly!" (Tribute to "So I Married an Axe Murderer")
Post a Comment