Friday, February 15, 2008

A Kidspace Playdate

I rearranged Lauren's preschool schedule this week so that we could finally get together with our really good friends...we went to Kidspace and the kids had a blast. Since Lauren and her friend have started school they don't get to see each other as often, except for our regular playgroup, but they used to play together all the time. We had to keep telling them to keep the volume down while we were playing inside...they were shreaking and squealing and thoroughly enjoying each other.



Kate loves to do somersaults over the side of this play equipment...over and over!



We checked out the "construction zone" today and the kids had fun with the hard hats and being pushed around in the mini wheelbarrows...








Here's a cute video of Kate riding the bike Fred Flinstone-style...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun playdate. That looks like such a fun place. I want to go ride bikes and do summersaults!

Marcy said...

Ahhh cute! I wanna go there SO bad!

The Facks of Life said...

This place has to be your saving grace. Looks fun! Maybe next time you won't just think about inviting us! Ha ha!

Jean said...

SO CUTE!! Looks totally fun. I can't wait to do things like this with a baby!