Tonight when I came back from teaching lessons up at my mom's house, the first thing Andy said to me was, "Miss Muffett cut her hair." We've never called either of our girls by that name, so I wasn't sure to whom he was referring...but I quickly ascertained that he meant that LAUREN HAD CUT HER HAIR!!! I had always said I would never be one of those moms that was dumb enough to leave the scissors out so that the 3 year old could cut their own hair...in my own defense, I wasn't home, so my record is still clear! The scissors are housed far away from 3-year-old hands, so it must have been her father that gave her the scissors and then didn't supervise! Andy said that he found her in the kitchen, hiding under the table, surrounded by lots of pretty blond hair. To Lauren's credit, it looks really good! She cut really cute side-swept bangs, right below her cheekbone. For a first time self-cut, she did a great job, for which I'm grateful. I had to hide my pleasant surprise and tell her that she would not come anywhere near a pair of scissors for a long time!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Beauty School Applicant?
Tonight when I came back from teaching lessons up at my mom's house, the first thing Andy said to me was, "Miss Muffett cut her hair." We've never called either of our girls by that name, so I wasn't sure to whom he was referring...but I quickly ascertained that he meant that LAUREN HAD CUT HER HAIR!!! I had always said I would never be one of those moms that was dumb enough to leave the scissors out so that the 3 year old could cut their own hair...in my own defense, I wasn't home, so my record is still clear! The scissors are housed far away from 3-year-old hands, so it must have been her father that gave her the scissors and then didn't supervise! Andy said that he found her in the kitchen, hiding under the table, surrounded by lots of pretty blond hair. To Lauren's credit, it looks really good! She cut really cute side-swept bangs, right below her cheekbone. For a first time self-cut, she did a great job, for which I'm grateful. I had to hide my pleasant surprise and tell her that she would not come anywhere near a pair of scissors for a long time!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're right, her bangs are totally cute. Very stylish.
Post a Comment