Monday, January 14, 2008

Wicked at the Pantages

On Saturday night we finally joined the ranks of the "blessed" who have seen Wicked! It's fabulous! I had been so excited to go because so many of our friends have seen it and raved about it..it's always a "treat" to drive down Hollywood Blvd. and see the crazy lifestyle that some people choose to live. The Pantages is the coolest theater...we had a great time.

4 comments:

Marcy said...

YAY!!!! I'm so glad you loved it. We did too! Can't wait to go again! My mom just bought tickets to take Spencer. He can't wait. wish we could afford to go again too. BOO!

You look great btw!

threegirlmom said...

We went at Christmas time and loved it too. I agree that theater is amazing. You and Andy are so cute!!
Love ya

The Kingdom of Bladh said...

Lucky you! Eric and I want to see it bad, but we will have to wait. The music is awesome though and everyone else in Eric's family has seen it so we feel like the outcasts! I am glad you loved it though!

Love Family said...

I'm so jealous. I haven't been to a musical in so long, and it doesn't look like I'll get there anytime soon. You're family is so cute!