Monday, January 14, 2008

The week in pictures...

We LOVE LOVE LOVE our Kidspace Membership and use it all the time...we went twice this week. I took Shelley on Friday for her last "hoorah" at Kidspace, as now they're in Japan, sigh...She used to take us all the time, so now it was my turn to repay the favor. We tried to tell Anthon this was his last time, but I'm not sure he understood. He did get to climb the ant tunnel one last time...we sure will miss them...



This is Kate's new goofy face...when you try to get mad at her...this is the look you get...scrunched up little cheeks with a smile

I walked into the family room and found Lauren sitting on her doll feeding it a bottle...she said, "mom, is this how you sit on Kate when you brush her teeth?" (Actually, it is, but it's not hurting her...even though she may be screaming at the loss of independence...one day she'll thank me for brushing her teeth!)

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Your girls are sure growing up. Especially Kate! I love that face! Chase does a similar one and it has us in stitches. This age is sooo cute! Lauren feeding her doll is hilarious...