I'm probably admitting something I shouldn't, but Lauren has discovered the treadmill as her new favorite toy...she likes me to turn it on very slowly, and she throws toys on it and watches them fall off the end. It's loads of easy entertainment! It's definitely a pain when she does this while I'm exercising (I usually end up stepping on the poor doll) but now she's content with waiting until I'm done, as long as I leave it on for her. This morning I was folding laundry and she asked me to put the basket on the treadmill, with her sitting in it, and off the end of the treadmill she went! Over and over again! Or course we had to try it with Kate...she liked it the first time, but we pushed her patience the second time, especially when I wanted her to pose for a picture!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
The treadmill...a basket of fun!
I'm probably admitting something I shouldn't, but Lauren has discovered the treadmill as her new favorite toy...she likes me to turn it on very slowly, and she throws toys on it and watches them fall off the end. It's loads of easy entertainment! It's definitely a pain when she does this while I'm exercising (I usually end up stepping on the poor doll) but now she's content with waiting until I'm done, as long as I leave it on for her. This morning I was folding laundry and she asked me to put the basket on the treadmill, with her sitting in it, and off the end of the treadmill she went! Over and over again! Or course we had to try it with Kate...she liked it the first time, but we pushed her patience the second time, especially when I wanted her to pose for a picture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's the little things in life isn't it? Who needs expensive toys when they can play with expensive exercise equipment?!
Post a Comment