Sunday, January 13, 2008

I Heart Preston

We love Preston, Idaho for many reasons, most notably that Andy's parents live there. Unfortunately on this trip we didn't get to spend enough time at the "cabin" due to the horendous traveling snafu that we faced throughout the trip. In the summer we love to run around in bathing suits and barefeet while waterskiing, BBQing, and sitting around the firepit, as well as 4-wheel up in the hills. His parents built a cabin right on the Glendale reservoir with a dock coming right off the property. It's heaven in the summer. The winter doesn't disappoint either. It's a total winter wonderland and beautiful. In the winter we mostly snowmobile, play Rook and eat. I snapped some pictures right before we drove away to start the tortureous drive back to Cali...
the dock...usually you can jump right in the water, now it's all frozen over



2 comments:

threegirlmom said...

I have never seen so much snow. You know Vegas doesn't get much.=)

Marcy said...

Holy moley! That is a TON of snow! It is gorgeous!! I'll bet summers there are perfect! I'd love a dock like that!!